Do you know how many people use their mobile devices every day? Mobile traffic may be costing you thousands in sales and marketing dollars. Since Google started using mobile-friendliness as a factor in their site’s ranking system, businesses have realized that mobile optimization is no longer optional. Mobile isn’t just the future, it’s here now. Not having a mobile responsive website makes you nearly invisible on the internet.
If you do your research, you’ll find some impressive stats pointing to the increasing importance of mobiles. Some highlights include:
- In a period of 18-months, 64.7% of Google’s visits were from mobile devices (approximately 9,526,762,000 visits)
- Mobile accounted for 62.7% of Facebook’s traffic (4,221,836,000 visits)
- While on-page time decreased on mobile optimized content, the number of mobile pages increased.
- Mobile app usage grew by 59% in 2015
- It’s estimated that by 2017, 87% of total internet sales will be made through mobile devices.
How does this mobile world affect you?
- Your site will NOT appear in the mobile search results if it’s not responsive or mobile ready. So your site, product or service will not appear in half the world searches because Google will not display your site to mobile users. (Just like it won’t display your site to searchers if it’s been hacked and filled with malware.)
- 64% of household decision-makers read their email on mobile devices. If you’re already doing email marketing, you will be directing these click-throughs to your mobile site. If your site is not responsive and mobile friendly you are losing out on business.
- 62.7% of Facebook’s traffic uses mobile devices, so if you’re already doing Facebook marketing, you will be directing these click-through’s to your mobile site. If your site is not responsive and mobile friendly you are losing out on business.
Is your marketing team prepared for mobile success?
If you want to serve your clients in the best way possible, it’s important to understand the way consumers interact with your site. To better help our LFC Hosting clients, we partnered with Weebly to bring you a powerful, secure and user-friendly Website builder. It’s easy to get a site running that is fast, responsive and mobile ready. So getting started with a mobile responsive website for your business is cheap and easy to manage.
Here are some benefits to our LFC Hosting Website Builder:
Dynamic Mobile Website Templates
Weebly provides a large selection of layouts to help guide the design and feel of your mobile website. Enjoy creative control over key mobile web design features, including header images and social sharing. These templates and themes allow you to craft a unique and flawless multi-device experience.
Mobile Responsive Website Builder
Creating a mobile website has never been easier. All Weebly themes are responsive and look great on all mobile devices. You can quickly build a mobile website that will give your visitors a high-quality experience whether they’re visiting from a phone, tablet or desktop.
Drag and Drop Mobile Web Design
Weebly puts powerful mobile website builder tools directly into your hands. Full mobile optimization and customization is simple with a visual editor that allows you to drag and drop elements into a fully responsive template. See exactly how your website will appear for mobile visitors as you preview your site on a virtual mobile device.
Balance Mobile and Desktop Needs
Create and manage a single site that works everywhere. Your Weebly site is automatically optimized for mobile browsing and search engines. With a responsive website, you use all the same content between devices, with the template adjusting the display based on the size of the screen.
Handle Growing Mobile Traffic with Ease
Mobile compatibility is vital to any successful website. The optimization capabilities once reserved for professional designers and developers are now available to you through Weebly’s mobile website builder and for just a few dollars per month. As the online world trends ever stronger toward mobile browsing, Weebly helps you create a sophisticated mobile website and claim your piece of the mobile world.
Let Google Help You to Evaluate Your Responsive Site
Since Google has implemented the mobile-friendliness policy in their ranking system, they’ve also provided a Mobile-Friendly Test tool, which evaluates your site for you. If you don’t have a mobile responsive website, build one today and take back control of your online presence.
Let LFC Hosting Help You Make a Mobile Responsive Website
If your site falls short of being mobile-ready, get started using Weebly powered by LFC Hosting. Existing clients can enable Weebly on any domain they host in the Domain section of the control panel. If you need to get a responsive website, try our Website builder plans and get started today for free.
Make good use of these and other tools to enhance your mobile responsive website, and drive in-store traffic and online purchases. That way, revenue will probably increase and it’ll help you keep ahead of the competition!